We look forward to welcoming you back to The Everyman.
Please note that as per current COVID 19 guidelines we will only be able to welcome patrons who are fully vaccinated or recovered from COVID-19 within the previous 6 months or minors accompanied by an adult. Please bring photo ID and proof of vaccination with you.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping us to keep The Everyman as safe, welcoming and comfortable as possible for our audiences, staff and artists. Please help us by playing your role and adhering to the following policies.
- Please familiarise yourself with the signs and symptoms of Covid-19 and keep up to date with the HSE website for current guidelines and restrictions.
- If you are feeling unwell or displaying symptoms of Covid-19 up to 14 days prior to the event we ask that you remain at home and self-isolate. Our box office team can arrange a refund of your ticket once notified 24hrs in advance of show time.
- There is reduced capacity in the auditorium due to current indoor gathering limits therefore book well in advance.
- Your full contact information will be required at booking to ensure full and thorough contact tracing is possible if needed later.
- Please arrive on time to enable safe entry for all audience members. No latecomers can be admitted once a performance has started.
- Don’t forget your face covering – Face coverings are now mandatory and must be worn when entering, exiting and moving around in the theatre. We would strongly recommend you keep your mask/visor on throughout the performance, and please ensure you are wearing your face covering correctly. Do not arrive without a mask/visor as you may be refused entry. If you cannot wear a mask/visor, please contact us before booking.
- Have your e-ticket or mobile device ready to scan upon entry and please use contactless payments where possible to enable faster, touch-free transactions.
- Practise good hand and respiratory hygiene – hand sanitisers are provided throughout the theatre, so please use this as often as required.
- Adhere to the queueing systems in place, following staff instructions when required.
- Be mindful of social distancing always.
- Please sit in the seats you have been allocated and do not change or move seats once you have been seated. Remain in your seats throughout the duration of the performance if possible.
NEW MEASURES WE HAVE PUT IN PLACE FOR YOUR SAFETY AND CARE
We have been working hard behind the scenes to ensure you have a relaxed, safe and enjoyable experience with us when you do return. The safety of our audiences, performers and staff is our utmost priority so we have put in place a number of new measures as part of our reopening plan, and we thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- All full and part time staff have completed a Return to Work Induction and undertaken training in all new work practices and procedures related to Covid-19.
- We will have reduced capacity in the auditorium with socially distanced fully allocated seating in place.
- There is an ongoing enhanced cleaning routine in the theatre, with increased regular and targeted cleaning practices in place to ensure a safe and clean environment.
- The auditorium and other public areas are fully ventilated where possible before and after all events. We also use a disinfectant fogging device as part of our overall cleaning strategy following a full manual clean of all surfaces.
- We have newly renovated our public toilets which will be in use with reduced capacity, with a supervised queue management system and a regular cleaning regime.
- Hand sanitiser stations are available throughout the theatre.
- There is a contact tracing protocol in place, as we are required to retain your contact details on booking to assist with contact tracing, should it be required in the future. We can assure you that your information will always be protected by GDPR protocols.
- We have introduced Print at Home and E-Tickets that along with touch free scanners will enable fully socially distanced ticket scanning and access control.
- We have made changes to our refund/ policy for all Covid-19 related issues. If you purchased tickets and cannot attend for reasons related to Covid-19, we will refund your order up to 24 hours before the event.
- We have installed a new electronic point of sale digital till system to enable faster, touch-free bar and shop transactions.
- All The Everyman Team will be wearing face coverings.
- We have created a new queueing system using barriers and floor markings to ensure and encourage social distancing.
- A managed entry and exit system is in place with front of house staff on hand at all times to guide you.
- Directional and Instructional signage are in place inside and outside the theatre. Our front of house team will guide you to your seats and to all facilities.
- Our front of house team will monitor safety guidelines using radio headsets to allow safe communication while practicing social distancing.
- Perspex barriers are installed to reduce close contact where possible.
Thank you once again for all the wonderful support – the words of kindness and encouragement, the survey participation and the many generous donations we are continually receiving since we closed our doors back in March, due to the COVID-19 public emergency.
We cannot wait to welcome you back!
The Everyman Team
The COVID-19 public health emergency is a serious challenge for The Everyman, given that we generate 92% of our income from ticket sales but we remain optimistic and excited about The Everyman’s future. If you are in a position to donate to The Everyman to support us in our recovery from closure due to COVID-19 you can do so below.