Please read this information carefully, by providing your information to us you acknowledge you have read this policy and understand we will process your information in accordance with its terms.
The Everyman is committed to ensuring that your information is kept safe. Any personal information you provide The Everyman will only be used in accordance with this policy.
If you have any queries about this policy, please use the contact information at the bottom of this page to get in touch.
The Everyman may change or update this policy occasionally. Any changes will be made available through an update to this document on our website. This policy was last updated in June 2019.
The Everyman is committed to protecting the privacy of users of this website. We are aware that as a user of this website you care about the security and privacy of your information. Any personal information that you volunteer to The Everyman will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act, 1988, as amended by the Data Protection (Amendment) Act, 2003.
- In order to use this site effectively and receive our email newsletter, you will be asked for information when you register with us. We will require, amongst other things your name and email address.
- No information provided will be divulged to any other third party save pursuant to clauses 3 and 4 hereof, unless we receive your prior authorisation and/or we are required to do so by law.
- When you purchase tickets, gift vouchers, merchandise or membership through our Box Office at The Everyman, your name, email, phone number, and address data number will be stored by our ticketing partner, Ticketsolve. From time to time, we may send you information about The Everyman and our programme of events.
Collecting data on our customers informs us on how best to communicate with you and inform you about events and also to present you with special offers at The Everyman that we judge may be of interest to you based on your transaction history. This information helps The Everyman understand more about who our audiences are and what their preferences may be. This information helps us make decisions around the conduct of our business.
New customers will be given the option of opting in to receive this information at time of booking. You can opt out at any time.
Where patrons have opted to provide their details for emailings, data will be shared with MailChimp (our email partner). Ticketsolve acts as a data processor on behalf of The Everyman.
The Everyman Data Promise:
We want you to enjoy the communications you receive from The Everyman. To make sure you always get the relevant information, here’s our promise to you:
- You’ll exclusively hear about shows, events, fundraising activity, offers and vacancies at The Everyman.
- We’ll only send you information that we think is relevant to you & your interests.
- We’ll always protect your personal information and never pass on your information to a third party (other than noted in this policy) without your consent.
- You can unsubscribe, update or change your preferences at any time.
Under the new data protection law starting in May 2018 we have a number of lawful reasons that we can use (or ‘process’) your personal information. One of the lawful reasons is called ‘legitimate interest’.
Broadly speaking Legitimate Interest means that we can process your personal information if we have a genuine and legitimate reason and we are not harming any of your rights and interests.
What do we do with that information?
We require your information to better understand your needs. It allows us to provide The Everyman customers with a better service.
When will you stop hearing from us?
If you have not booked a ticket with us in 5 years and have not engaged with attempts from The Everyman to re-engage, then we will remove your information from our mailing list. You are welcome to reconnect with us at any time.
- You accept that any information or message you send to the site may be intercepted or read by others. You hereby acknowledge and accept that we have no responsibility and shall accept no liability whatsoever for loss, injury or damage occasioned by the interception by third parties of your transmissions, or the disclosure of information, nor do we offer any guarantees, warranties or indemnities as to the security or otherwise of any information which you give us.
- The website contains links to other sites not controlled or operated by The Everyman. The Everyman is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites that it does not control or operate.
- If you have given us information about yourself and would like copies of that information, or you would like us to correct any factual inaccuracies in that information, or if you would like that information deleted from our records, then please contact the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete information about you on our files.