– Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged after purchase.
– Latecomers may only be admitted at a suitable break in the performance and at the discretion of the management.
– The use of photographic and recording equipment is not permitted.
– Mobile phones must be switched off.
– Management reserves the right to make essential changes to the cast or programme without prior notice.
– Management reserves the right to cancel any performance without prior notice. In this event, tickets may be exchanged or refunded to the face value only from the original point of sale.
– If a performance goes ahead, the management accepts no responsibility for tickets unable to be used.
– Patrons considered to be disruptive or causing distraction to other audience members during a performance will be asked to leave the theatre. No refunds will be given.
– Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
– Patrons enter the venue at their own risk and assume all responsibility for their property.
– Any attempt to alter or modify a show ticket invalidates it.
Smoking is not permitted in any part of the building.
The use of cameras, video cameras and tape recorders are not permitted in the auditorium.
Please ensure all mobile phones are switched off before entering the auditorium.
Please arrive early. Latecomers will not be permitted into the auditorium. If collecting or purchasing tickets from the Theatre Box Office we advise you arrive at least 15 minutes before the show.
The Everyman reserves the right to vary the advertised programme, if necessary. Latecomers may only be admitted at a suitable break in the performance and at the discretion of management.